Cancer genetics event to be held in Cardiff

Wales Gene Park is hosting the Cancer Genetics Group’s Annual Spring Meeting at Cardiff Museum later this month. For more information see flyer and registration from below or contact Angela Burgess (Education Officer at the Gene Park) Tel: 029 2068 2140 email:BurgessAM@cardiff.ac.uk

Flyer

Registration Form

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Cancer genetics event to be held in Cardiff

1. Michael Thain says:

Dear Dr. Tonkin,
    I do apologise for making contact in this way, but I have been trying to locate you.
    I am author of the forthcoming Dictionary of Human Biology (Penguin Books) and am seeking your permission to use Fig.3, p.185 from Human Molecular Genetics (3) (Garland Science) as source material in the dictionary, due for publication at the end of November 2008.
    The Figure will have been redrawn by an in-house designer, and will not be in colour.
    I am off to Australia today for three weeks. I do hope you may be able to give your permission, or let me know where to obtain such permission from.
    With my good wishes.
    Yours sincerely,
    Michael Thain

2. Michael Thain says:

Dear Dr. Tonkin,
    I am sorry to contact you this way, but I am trying to get permission to reuse the diagram in Human molecular Genetics (3) p.185, Fig.7.3, which is your work. I am author of the forthcoming Dictionary of Human Biology (Penguin Books), due for publication in late November 2008.
    I should be so grateful for permission to use the diagram as source material in the dictionary. It would not be in colour, but be redrawn by an in-house designer.
    With my good wishes – but apologies for being out of the country for the next three weeks.
    Yours sincerely,
    Michael Thain